Stress Management is an interactive half-day course which increases participants’ understanding of the nature of stress and its effects on the mind, body, and behaviour.
This training provides participants with:
- Essential knowledge and understanding of the effects of stress
- The physiological effects stress can have on our mind and body
- Effective practical techniques to handle life’s stresses
- Resources to take from the session to manage stress
- Helping people manage stress and refocus their way of thinking
- To reduce the impact stress has on people’s ability to work effectively
- Reduce the impact stress can have on our lives
- Reduce absence (from both work and social occasions) associated with stress
*Please note that due to the sensitive topics discussed within the training it is recommended that participants have an appropriate level of well-being before attending.
Whist sharing experiences can benefit the training experience participants must be aware that Mental Health First Aid is designed to help participants support others and is not intended as a therapy session for the participant. This is for the comfort for all participants.