Mental Health Awareness is an interactive half-day course which enables the participants to:
- Develop a greater understanding and awareness of good mental health
- To recognise indicators of stress and mental ill-health in both oneself and others
- To consider the wider influences that can contribute to mental ill-health
- To learn basic tips for support
- How to look after ourselves at home and in the workplace
*Please note that due to the sensitive topics discussed within the training it is recommended that participants have an appropriate level of well-being before attending.
Whist sharing experiences can benefit the training experience participants must be aware that Mental Health First Aid is designed to help participants support others and is not intended as a therapy session for the participant. This is for the comfort for all participants.