What is Assertiveness
- Times when I should be Assertive
- Different Behviours – Passive, Aggressive and Assertiveness
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Benefits of Being Assertive
- Barriers to Being Assertive
- The Routh to Assertiveness
- Methods and Techniques
- Practising Assertiveness
*Please note that due to the sensitive topics discussed within the training it is recommended that participants have an appropriate level of well-being before attending.
Whist sharing experiences can benefit the training experience participants must be aware that Mental Health First Aid is designed to help participants support others and is not intended as a therapy session for the participant. This is for the comfort for all participants.